In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code) and European legislation (European Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016, GDPR), this website respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe users’ rights.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Company Maica Pallet s.r.l, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Marco Giusiano (hereinafter the “Company”), which guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of data communicated or collected during navigation on this website.
- Data collected automatically
Like all websites, even this website uses log files that store information collected in an automated way during users’ visits; this information may include the following:
- internet domain and IP protocol;
- type of browser and operating system of the computer used;
- date, time and duration of the visit;
- pages visited and number of clicks;
- visitor’s web page of origin and exit:
- any search engine used to enter the website.
This information is not collected to be matched with identified data subjects but, by its very nature, it may lead to the identification of users if processed or combined with data held by third parties. The information collected automatically may be used by the Company:
- in case of alleged use in violation of applicable laws;
- for statistical purposes;
- to improve the navigation and content of the website
The legal basis legitimising the processing is the need to make the functions of the website accessible during the user’s visit. For the provision of such data, consent is not required.
- Personal data voluntarily communicated
Apart from that indicated in art. 2) above, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes: promotional communications, including personalised messages, market surveys, economic analyses/statistics, prize schemes and customer satisfaction surveys carried out by sending advertising posters and other print marketing materials or via e-mails, text messages, mms and telemarketing.
- Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the data provision
Outside the purposes indicated in art. 2) above, the legal basis legitimising the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in art. 3) above is the consent freely given.
The provision of personal data is always optional: if not provided, the Company will not be able to send newsletters, advertising material or perform any other promotional initiative.
- Processing methods and data retention period
The data collected will be processed electronically or by other automated, computerised or telematic means, or even hand processed, strictly in accordance with the purposes for which such personal data have been gathered and, in any case, in ways that always ensure their protection.
Personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they have been collected, in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
- Data controller, Data processors and communication of data
The recipients of the data provided are the Data Controller, as well as the latter’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or system administrators.
The data may also be processed by professionals and/or companies in charge of technical, development, management and administrative or accounting activities.
The data may also be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- supervisory bodies, judicial and/or public authorities, as well as those persons to whom communication is required by law in order to carry out the purposes referred to above;
- providers of services for the operation of the Company’s IT system and telecommunications networks (including e-mails);
- firms or companies providing assistance and consultancy services;
- persons performing control, auditing and certification tasks for the activities carried out by the Company, even in the interest of its clients;
In addition, the data may be transferred to companies operating in e-commerce, mail order retail, publishing, utilities, tourism, sports, communication, entertainment, finance, insurance, automotive, consumer goods; to send advertising material and for other promotional and commercial purposes, by web, mail, e-mail, telephone (sms, mms, telemarketing).
The data collected may be transferred abroad, even outside the European Union, in the forms and ways provided for by current legislation, ensuring in any case an adequate level of protection.
Rights of the Data Subject
At any time, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you may exercise the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the period of retention;
- obtain correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of treatment;
- obtain the portability of data, i.e. to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose automated decision making processes concerning physical persons, including profiling;
- request the data controller access to personal data and to rectify or delete them or to limit or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent granted before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- How to exercise your rights
You may exercise the rights indicated in art. 7) above at any time, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org